Sign up for the race or become a sponsor for
the 2nd Annual MCSPCA
Paws for the Cause 5K Walk/Run!
The question is not 'Can they reason?' nor 'Can they talk?' but rather 'Can they suffer?'
- Jeremy Bentham
Our Next Volunteer Training:
Every day a dog is left to starve,
Not in our community?
At Medina County SPCA, we have been committed to sheltering
In addition to our core values, we also serve our community
In order to sustain and impact the next 25 years, we need
So become a ray of hope in an abused animal's life and
To get involved today,
Ways to Donate!
Donations to the MCSPCA
are easily placed through our
PayPal Donation Account.
Click on this link to get started:
- Canned food for kittens and adult cats (Friskies, Fancy Feast, Science Diet)
- Canned food for puppies and adult dogs (Pro Plan, Pedigree, Science Diet)
- Pedigree, Iams, Purina One - Regular sized or "Small Bites" for puppy and adult dogs
- Purina Cat & Kitten chow dry for our cats and kittens
- Kitten replacement milk (GNC, KMR, Just Born, PetLac)
- Pellet or non-clumping, fragrance free clay litter
- Aluminum roasting pans, small and large
- Small paper boats available at GFS
- Cat & dog toys
- Horse, goat and sheep feed (we purchase Safe Choice)
- Good quality hay for the winter
- Paper towels
- Gift cards (pet stores, office supply stores, gas stations)